26 May 2009
The advantages of email marketing is undoubtedly powerful. The question is how to build an opt-in email marketing list fast without spending a whole lot of money? The answer to that question is viral marketing.
In this lens I will provide you with the tips and resources to grow your email list fast using viral marketing strategies.
Viral Email Marketing Tips Resources
23 May 2009
Once you've had an opportunity to touch upon the below links, send us an email or give us a call, and a representative will be more than happy to answer any questions relative to YTB. So let's get underway.
- YTB PowerPoint Video Presentation
- Here is a PowerPoint presentation that provides a wealth of information relative to YTB products and services.
- Conference Calls
- Get valuable information from key note speakers. Dial-in, listen and learn! Hot Topics -
- Leadership with "Coach" Tomer
- Getting Started with YTB
- How to Use a Marketing Site
- Association Division Travel Training
- "Ladies Only" Call
- Weekly Travel Training
- Leadership with "Coach" Tomer
- Travel Booking Engine
- This is what your Travel Site will look like but with your personalization. Take time to review all of the links. This is the hot-spot for your 60% commissions.....
- Marketing Site
- This is what I call my management or back-office site. This is where potential RTA team members come to join. Not only is this where you come to join but all sorts of general accounting takes place here as well. I get excited every morning I log into this site
- Benefits of Referring Travel Agent
- Enjoy the Benefits of a Referring Travel Agent.
- Benefits of a Home Based Business
- Enjoy the Benefits of a Home Based Business. Before we bring closure to this brief overview, let's go over the difference between a Referring Travel Agent and a Representative.
YTB - World Travel Network
20 May 2009
Our sites cross many segments of the travel sector including: leisure travel deals, luxury travel, golf, destination guides, social networks & community websites.
Travel Spike has helped over 400 travel & tourism clients drive more traffic to their destination or CVB’s website with our Web 2.0 technologies that apply directly to your travel business. We can create an exclusive email to qualified travelers and promote your travel deals directly on our all-travel network. This is the best way to get extra travel clicks through our network for your travel website.
Read full article here:
All-Travel Ad Network: Drive More Qualified Travelers to Your Website « Interactive Travel Marketing Online Tourism Digital Strategy Destination Marketing
16 May 2009
YTB-Your Travel Biz-YTB-Online Travel Franchise-YTB Travel
12 May 2009
Torism Business & Culture Park was born as a nonprofit organism in Florence some 3 years ago, in a club of Florentine friends, with the aims of supporting the developmentof local companies operating in cultural tourism.
Actually there are roughly 200 Science & Technology Parks in 53 Countries in the world.
Our Project is a Virtual Park over internet that support the new protocols for Tourism and Culture
Tourism as social network
8 May 2009
Social Networking Web 2.0 Travel Industry Social Media Marketing Destination Organization Podcast Tour Operators SEO « Interactive Travel Marketing Online Tourism Digital Strategy Destination Marketing
7 May 2009
Some might say there are no rules of conduct within the realms of social media. And they’re right. Hard and fast rules haven’t been adopted.
At the same time expectations of etiquette clearly do exist. 57% of the people attending Week 4 of the Lawrence & Schiller Social Media Boot Camp webinar series say they consider etiquette every time the post online. The remaining 43% think about it occasionally.
What are the behaviors to avoid? What things must you do? And what workplace considerations should you take into account? Click on the player below to view the recorded archive of “Social Media Dos and Don’ts”. Or scroll down for a brief recap along with poll results collected during this webinar.Whole article here: Social Media Dos and Don’ts | L&S Unscripted